The Production Team Member is responsible for preparing, cooking, and/or plating a portion of each customer’s order as it passes in front of them in a safe and efficient manner. This position is fast paced and requires the associate to remain in a refrigerated environment for the entirety of the shift.
- Prepare, Cook, and/or Plate a portion of orders as they pass on the line
- Keep with the pace of the surrounding environment
- Produce a quality work output on a consistent basis
- Adhere to strict safety, quality, and production standards including food sanitation (GMP) guidelines
- Work is done inside a kitchen environment that is free from outside weather conditions but maintains a temperature between 34-40 degrees
Required Skills & Experience
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Be able to stand/walk for up to 8-10 hours
- Able to lift up to 40 lbs occasionally
- Shifts can include weekends and holidays and/or overtime as required
- Have a strong service orientation
- Be a team player, including the ability to communicate well with others
- Read and process detailed written orders
- Able to work independently with little supervision
- Pass a post offer drug screen and background check
Preferred Skills & Experience
- Previous experience working on a line
- Experience working in refrigerated environments
- Regularly required to use hands to handle, feel or operate objects, tools, or controls and reach with hands and arms
- Frequently is required to stand, talk, and listen.
- Occasionally required to walk, stoop, kneel or crouch.
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Vision abilities required include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- Able to perform repetitive movements
- Able to work in variable temperatures
Mom’s Meals, a PurFoods Company is a home-delivered meal service providing fully prepared, refrigerated meal solutions direct to homes nationwide for over 20 years. We provide seniors, patients recovering post-discharge and those managing a chronic condition with tailored nutrition solutions to manage their specific needs. If you are passionate about the well-being of others and have a strong sense of community, Mom’s Meals could be the place for you! We are a family operated business looking for fun, compassionate, and friendly people who want to make a difference in the lives of others.
Mom’s Meals, a PurFoods Company is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
To apply for this position, please copy and paste the following link into your browser address bar: